Teeth, which pain reliever take
Of teeth sore you suffer very frequently in life. The causes can be different, for example caries, gum disorders and so on. Depending on the cause, the pain in the teeth may be different: born suddenly or progressively manifest itself over time.
The best solution is to act in a timely manner by resorting to drugs or, if not to be resolved like this, by going to the dentist.
Medicines should not be taken for a long period of time: they are usually anti -inflammatory and analgesics fans (Non -steroid anti -inflammatory drugs) such as ibuprofen, aspirin, paracetamol (tachipirine), naproxen (synflex) and so on.
There are also some home remedies who could give a little relief from pain:
- Dab the sore part with a ball soaked in hot water and pepper from Cayenna
- Apply an ice bag on the cheek
- A drop of essential oil of cloves on a ball to be applied on the tooth
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Make jams with whiskey (alcohol, however, should not be ingested but held in the mouth for 30 seconds before expelled it)
- rub the garlic on the sore part or eat raw onion (these are the remedies of the grandmother par excellence).
The teeth could also be caused by a bad nutrition, so the advice is to reduce the consumption of sugars, coffee, energy drinks and some foods that could stain teeth as artichokes, citrus fruits and red wine.
In this way, more than anything else, teeth pain is prevented that can manifest itself just when they chew or eat very sweet or very cold foods.
As for the care, the advice is however to go to the dentist because the dental tissues do not have a regenerative capacity and cannot heal without external intervention or without an appropriate antibiotic treatment.